Medical Personnel, Inc.
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
(Job # 1436) FRONT OFFICE needed for Beverly Hills Medical Aesthetics Practice.
* Phones, appointments, coordinate call-backs, consultation forms, client Q&As,
* Quote prices, request, collect and document payments and encourage inquiry calls to book consults and procedures
* Outgoing, bubbly and warm personality, ability to initiate conversations with people, develop and maintain relationships to encourage return visits
* Take pictures and organizing the before and afters,
* Professional appearance and communication skills, Computer proficiency to handle scheduling appointments
* Strong Customer Service background is required - experience in top hotels, cosmetic dental, high end retail all will be considered.
* Strong ability to work independently, handle multiple details, operate in a very busy office and flexible in handling tasks throughout the practice as needed
* Ideally, candidates should be familiar with some aspect of medical aesthetics such as injectibles, lasers, hair removal, Coolsculpting, microdermabrasion, fillers, peels and professional-grade skincare products and be able to discuss these with clients as needed. However, will be open to top candidates willing to quick;y learn!
* M-F 8a-6p
* $18+/hr including strong benefits package including Bonus opportunities, fully-paid Medical, Paid Parking, Vacation, Holidays and Sick.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff