Medical Personnel, Inc.
Back Office job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
(Job #1400) LVN interested in Holistic & Eastern medicine with strong IV skills needed for Beverly Hills-area Practice.
• Great opportunity to break into holistic medicine, learn and develop your skills in this fascinating specialty
• This position handles the proper measurement and preparation of vitamin cocktail treatments and administering them through IV infusion therapy
• Must be detail-oriented in completing all patient paperwork and the documentation of meds,
• Very strong and recent IV skills required – especially on hard-to-stick patients
• EMR Computer proficiency required - Elation or similar EMR system highly desired
• Ideal candidates will be very warm and personable, able to work independently and deliver a high level of patient care
• Monday - Thursdays 8:00am -6:00pm with early end on Thursdays 8a-1p
• $25 hourly+ based on experience plus Paid medical, parking, vacation, sick and holidays.
Clinical & Administrative FRONT/BACK OFFICE or LVN for Beverly Hills medical practice
(Job # 1387) FRONT OFFICE / MEDICAL ASSISTANT needed for Beverly Hills Medical Aesthetics Practice.
* Candidates must be familiar with some aspects of medical aesthetics such as injectibles, lasers, hair removal, Coolsculpting, microdermabrasion, fillers, peels and professional-grade skincare products and be able to discuss these with clients as needed
* 2+ YEARS' EXPERIENCE in some form of Aesthetics required (medical, spa...)
* Phones, appointments, coordinate call-backs, consultation forms, client Q&As,
* Educate callers/clients to turn inquiries into appointments or product/service sales
* Quote prices, request, collect and document payments and encourage inquiry calls to book consults and procedures
* Outgoing, bubbly and warm personality, ability to initiate conversations with people, develop and maintain relationships to encourage return visits
* Prep rooms, discuss cosmetic interest questionnaire with patients prior to meeting practitioner,
* Take quality pictures and organizing the before and afters,
* Highly desired for increased compensation - Blood draw and injections (B-12)
* Professional appearance and communication skills, Computer proficiency to handle scheduling appointments
* Strong ability to work independently, handle multiple details, operate in a very busy office and flexible in handling tasks throughout the practice as needed
* M-F 8a-6p
* $18-20/hr including fully-paid Medical, Paid Parking, Vacation, Holidays, Sick PLUS discounts on products and services offered by office.
(Job #1360) LICENSED CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST needed for BEVERLY HILLS-area medical practice.
(Job #1354) Vascular Ultrasound Tech needed for Santa Monica Internal Medicine practice one day per week - Wednesdays.
• Must be experienced in performing Stress Echo, Echo, Aorta, Abdomen, Carotid's Arterial and Metabolic Stress Tests.
• Must have Vascular experience and may be willing to train on some procedures
• Position will start scheduled every other Wednesday then as clientele scheduling begins to build will grow to every Wednesday.
• Wednesdays 9a-5pm, Paid Parking $32-35 per hour (W-2 employee)
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff
See What People Are Saying
NO cost, NO obligation
We look forward to hearing from you.
Are your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Snapchat or other social media "private?"
Are your posts and photos online appropriate and encouraging to a future boss to want you on their team?