Medical Personnel, Inc.
Back Office job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
(Job #1355) MEDICAL ASSISTANT needed for BEVERLY HILLS-AREA private medical practice. INTERNAL MED OR CARDIOLOGY required
APPLY NOW!!! CLICK TO EMAIL YOUR RESUME & APPLY !
(Job #1354) Vascular Ultrasound Tech needed for Santa Monica Internal Medicine practice one day per week - Wednesdays.
• Must be experienced in performing Stress Echo, Echo, Aorta, Abdomen, Carotid's Arterial and Metabolic Stress Tests.
• Must have Vascular experience and may be willing to train on some procedures
• Position will start scheduled every other Wednesday then as clientele scheduling begins to build will grow to every Wednesday.
• Wednesdays 9a-5pm, Paid Parking $32-35 per hour (W-2 employee)
(Job 1346) MEDICAL ASSISTANT for OBGYN practice - PERMANENT, SUNDAYS ONLY
(Job #1321) Experienced clinical LVN needed for Cedars-area private medical practice
(Job 1290) Bilingual Mandarin or Cantonese Back Office for OBGYN practice
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff
See What People Are Saying
NO cost, NO obligation
We look forward to hearing from you.
Are your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Snapchat or other social media "private?"
Are your posts and photos online appropriate and encouraging to a future boss to want you on their team?