Medical Personnel, Inc.
Front Office job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
FRONT OFFICE/BILLER needed for SANTA MONICA medical practice.
(Job #1406) Front Office / Biller needed for Santa Monica Orthopedic practice.
• This position is the face of the office so must be personable, well-spoken with a professional appearance
• Duties include handling phones, appointments, scheduling, insurance, data entry of patient demographics,
• Candidates must have strong computer skills including accurate typing and spelling and the ability to make professional worded notes in the EMR system.
• Everyone in the office helps with other areas including lite housekeeping such as laundry so must be open to doing what tasks are needed for smooth operations
• The EMR system handles the Billing but this position must have the knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes to proof the information the practitioners log into the EMR systerm " Webtt" with notes and codes and must be able to review the information to ensure billing is properly noted
• This position also handles follow-up on small collections - but this is very minimal,
• This position doesn’t have to have Orthopedic or Physical Therapy billing experience specifically but must have the knowledge of codes and general medical billing.
• $18-22 Med Ins. $150 allowance, 2 weeks vac., 6 Holiday, 3 sick days, "Sep IRA" Retirement Plan
BILINGUAL SPANISH FRONT OFFICE needed for GLENDALE -area private practice.
Job #1399) Bilingual Spanish Front Office for Glendale-area cosmetic medical practice
• Must have 3+ years’ solid Front Office experience in a medical practice environment
• Duties include reception, greeting patients upon arrival and be a warm and welcoming face of the office
• Ideal candidates have work history in aesthetic medical or dental procedures and understand discussing / selling the features of elective image-improving procedures such as plastic surgery, CoolSculpting, Botox, weight loss, cosmetic dentistry
• Coordinates multiple phone lines, making and confirmation of appointments, handle inquires via email, phone or text,
• Must have computer literacy as this position includes scheduling with the EMR systerm "Meditouch & Health Fusion." Open to someone without EMR experience in those specific products but EMR experience highly important.
• Must have good, professional phone skills with an ability to evaluate calls for appropriate action
• Outgoing personality who can initiate conversation with patients and visitors making them feel comfortable in the office environment
• This position will begin as 1 of 2 Front Office staff, eventually transitioning to be the sole Front Office
• M-F 40-hr week. $18/hr (firm)
• Benefits include parking, vacation after 6 months and 3 sick days per year. This office does not provide Health insurance, but accommodations may be discussed if Health Insurance is needed.
AESTHETIC FRONT/BACK OFFICE needed for BEVERLY HILLS-area private practice.
(Job # 1387) FRONT OFFICE / MEDICAL ASSISTANT needed for Beverly Hills Medical Aesthetics Practice.
* Candidates must be familiar with some aspects of medical aesthetics such as injectibles, lasers, hair removal, Coolsculpting, microdermabrasion, fillers, peels and professional-grade skincare products and be able to discuss these with clients as needed
* 2+ YEARS' EXPERIENCE in some form of Aesthetics required (medical, spa...)
* Phones, appointments, coordinate call-backs, consultation forms, client Q&As,
* Educate callers/clients to turn inquiries into appointments or product/service sales
* Quote prices, request, collect and document payments and encourage inquiry calls to book consults and procedures
* Outgoing, bubbly and warm personality, ability to initiate conversations with people, develop and maintain relationships to encourage return visits
* Prep rooms, discuss cosmetic interest questionnaire with patients prior to meeting practitioner,
* Take quality pictures and organizing the before and afters,
* Highly desired for increased compensation - Blood draw and injections (B-12)
* Professional appearance and communication skills, Computer proficiency to handle scheduling appointments
* Strong ability to work independently, handle multiple details, operate in a very busy office and flexible in handling tasks throughout the practice as needed
* M-F 8a-6p
* $18-20/hr including fully-paid Medical, Paid Parking, Vacation, Holidays, Sick PLUS discounts on products and services offered by office.
FRONT OFFICE needed for BEVERLY HILLS-area private practice.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff