Medical Personnel, Inc.
Insurance, AR, Accounting, Billing, Collection, job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
MEDICAL BILLER for Obstetrics medical practice near Downey.
(Job 1383) Busy Obstetrics practice seeking experienced Medical Biller with 3+ years' medical billing experience
* This position is the PRIMARY BILLER but will have some assistance available when needed
* Billing software experience and professional level of computer proficiency required
* Knowledgeable in ICD-9 and 10 coding
* Experience in Obstetrics or a minimum women's health, fertility or gynecology specialty required
* Bilingual SPANISH HIGHLY DESIRED!
* M-F 8:30-5pm
* $18-24 depending on experience includes Full Medical and Dental, paid parking, Vacation, Sick and Holidays
EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPER needed for MARINA medical practice
(TEMP to HIRE - Job #1381)Medical Office seeking a Bookkeeper to assist Business Manager.
* Medical office experience required!!!
* This is a Full Time position as a TEMP to possible HIRE
* Develops systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
* Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
* Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
* Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
* Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
* Maintaining the organization and filing of documents.
* Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Ability to evaluate data and communicate key points in reports.
* Requires strong experience with Excel and Quickbooks
* Candidates must demonstrate a professional presentation and communication skills,
* Requires the ability to take initiative to identify and handle tasks without direction, prioritize tasks, have a high attention to detail and dedication to accuracy
* M-F 8:30a-5pm
* Competitive Salary with Paid Parking. For Permanent status includes excellent benefits including Health, Pension, Vacation, Holidays and more!
Experienced MEDICAL BUSINESS MANAGER with WORKMAN'S COMPENSATION experience needed for TORRANCE-area medical practice
(Job #1378) MEDICAL BUSINESS MANAGER for TORRANCE-area ORTHOPEDIC practice.
* Must understand Workman's Compensation and all facets of medical revenue cycle
* Handles billing and collections including rebills, and medical procedure authorizations
* Accounting duties include month-end reports, bank reconciliation coordination of financials and taxes with Accountant, Contract negotiation with Insurance companies
* Primary contact for Insurance companies, Attorneys' offices and Accountant
* Requires high level of experience with Excel and Quicken
* Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to identify discrepancies and handle according to procedure, contract or situation
* Employees have a wonderful history of longevity!!! Seeking someone with the same longevity in their work history looking for a "final career step."
* Professional diction, presentation and written communication skills are required.
* Generally M-F 8:30-5p. However, there are times such as month-end when schedule may require flexibility. Candidates MUST have flexibility to accommodate these schedule changes.
* Salary $20-25 depending on experience. following 90 day probationary period - $130/month toward Health Insurance, Paid Vacation (5 days after 1st full year of employment, 10 days during 2nd,3rd, 4th and 5th full year) 7 paid Holidays annually, Paid Sick 48 hours per year, pro-rated on monthly basis up to 1/2 day per month for total of 6 days per year. Pension: Available for participation after 18 months employment
EXPERIENCED SURGICAL COLLECTOR needed for CULVER CITY medical practice
(Job #1300) PERMANENT FULL TIME COLLECTOR for a well-established SURGICAL practice in CULVER CITY.
* This position will be collecting for multiple practitioners and surgical centers.
* Must have 3+ years' experience in Medical Collections
* 1+ year proven successful surgical collection work history
* Candidates must be professional in their communication both written and spoken and able to handle difficult discussions with a calm demeanor
* Ambulatory and surgical center collection experience required
* Candidates must be experienced handled appeals and working with out of network PPO (no Medicare experience is needed)
* Computer experience to include online portals, drafting typing and sending written appeals, spreadsheet experience very helpful.
* Candidates must be able to handle a very busy atmosphere, fast pace and have a proven ability to work independently.
* M-F with flexible starting hours 7a, 8a or 9am options.
* $20+/hr (Depending on Exper) with a very competitive benefits package including 100% paid Health Insurance within 60 days, free parking, Paid vacation that begins to accrue immediately, 5 sick days/yr and 7 paid holidays
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff