Medical Personnel, Inc.
Insurance, AR, Accounting, Billing, Collection, job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
EXPERIENCED BILLER/COLLECTOR with INTERNAL MEDICINE or CARDIOLOGY BILLING experience needed for CEDARS-AREA office.
(Job #1356) Experienced Private Practice Medical Biller/Collector needed for Cedars-area private medical practice
* Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in medical billing and collections
* Work experience in Internal Medicine or Cardiology required
* Experience to include Billing, Collections and Payment Postings, Appeals and Resubmissions
* Must have extensive knowledge of ICD-10 codes
* Must have experience in electronic medical billing software such as AllScripts, Epic, Kareo or Athena
* $19-20/hr based on experience
* M-F 7a-3:30pm with a strong benefits package including paid medical insurance, pension plan, paid parking, vacation sick and holidays.
* Prior employers will be contacted following agency interview.
* Any Job Offer is pending verification of solid work history and Background check.
EXPERIENCED SURGICAL COLLECTOR needed for CULVER CITY medical practice
(Job #1300) PERMANENT FULL TIME COLLECTOR for a well-established SURGICAL practice in CULVER CITY.
* This position will be collecting for multiple practitioners and surgical centers.
* Must have 3+ years' experience in Medical Collections
* 1+ year proven successful surgical collection work history
* Candidates must be professional in their communication both written and spoken and able to handle difficult discussions with a calm demeanor
* Ambulatory and surgical center collection experience required
* Candidates must be experienced handled appeals and working with out of network PPO (no Medicare experience is needed)
* Computer experience to include online portals, drafting typing and sending written appeals, spreadsheet experience very helpful.
* Candidates must be able to handle a very busy atmosphere, fast pace and have a proven ability to work independently.
* M-F with flexible starting hours 7a, 8a or 9am options.
* $20+/hr (Depending on Exper) with a very competitive benefits package including 100% paid Health Insurance within 60 days, free parking, Paid vacation that begins to accrue immediately, 5 sick days/yr and 7 paid holidays
NOW FULL TIME POSITION!!!!
PERMANENT FULL TIME BILLER with 3+ years' experience for CAMARILLO-area medical practice.
(Job #1262) PERMANENT PART TIME BILLER for a very high-profile Aesthetics practice in the Conejo/Camarillo area.
· Computer billing, and knowledge of Medicare proficiency required – must have ability to work independently, the ability to pick up a new computer program with relative ease
· Must be organized, able to multi-task and handle the entire billing/collections process independently
· M-F 8:30-5:30p (3 days/wk to start & business is growing so more opportunities to add days!)
· $25+ depending on experience, open Parking and paid Sick. Additional benefits including health and vacation when/if job goes full time.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff