Medical Personnel, Inc.
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
2-3 MONTH CONTRACT TO POSSIBLE HIRE
EXPERIENCED BILLER/COLLECTOR with HOME CARE or GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR experience needed for TORRANCE-area office.
(Job #1330) Accounts Receivable & Billing Coordinator : 2-3 month contract position with the potential for full time employment.
The Accounts Receivable and Billing Coordinator will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing, tracking, and reporting of Accounts Receivable (AR), invoice submittals and resubmittals using UB-04 billing sheets and billing software. Primary responsibility will be reconciliation of outstanding A/R, research, rebilling and resubmit, and tracking. The ideal candidate will have experience in research and reconciliation of billing and A/R. Prior accounting experience working for a Home Care Agency or Government Contractor is strongly preferred, and experience with working with UB-04s is a plus, but not required.
* Review and audit invoices for appropriate documentation
* Manage and process AR transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
* Analyze AR aging reports for delinquent customer invoices (past 30) days and take appropriate action
* Process client payments and apply to individual accounts in QuickBooks
* Research and resolve invoice discrepancies, rebill, resubmit UB04s, and track applied payments
* Verify bi-weekly time cards reflected on billing as translated to UB04s
* Ability to pull invoices from QuickBooks
* Weekly reporting: client account status, and receivable projections, assist with month-end A/R procedures, Track DSO, receivables
* Must have a strong understanding of GL and the effects of debits and credits with a working knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel, UB04 billing
* Requires Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s preferred in Accounting or related field
* 1-3 years high volume experience in reconciliation
* A Background check is required prior to employment and worker must be Bondable
* Salary based on experience. If position goes permanent, includes a benefits package that includes partially paid medical (depending on plan chosen), 2 weeks/year PTO, Holidays and Paid Parking
Other perks include frequent staff lunches, casual but professional office atmosphere with co-workers who enjoy what they do!
EXPERIENCED MEDICAL SECRETARY with INSURANCE experience needed for BEVERLY HILLS-AREA office.
(Job #1328 MEDICAL SECRETARY with authorizations experience for 2 INTERNAL MED doctors in BEVERLY HILLS.
* Must have 2+ years of a Medical background with strong knowledge of medical terminology and insurance
* Experienced handling pre-authorizations, electronic submissions, electronic prescriptions,
* Knowledge of PPO and HMO insurance referrals
* This position is primarily responsible for handling the paperwork associated with an insurance-based medical practice including working with insurance companies, and patients to ensure all details are handled in a timely manner for optimum patient care and financial business management
* Must have experience in a very busy work atmosphere and have the ability to maintain calm and focused on work duties in a busy multi-doctor practice
* M-F 8:45-5:30pm
* $19+/hr with strong benefits package including Full Medical, Profit Sharing, Parking, Vacation, Sick and Holidays
MEDICAL BILLER needed for DOWNEY area OB Practice
(Job 1325) MEDICAL BILLER for Obstetrics medical practice near Downey.
* Busy Obstetrics practice seeking experienced Medical Biller with 3+ years' medical billing experience
* This position is the PRIMARY BILLER but will have some assistance available when needed
* Billing software experience and professional level of computer proficiency required
* Knowledgeable in ICD-9 and 10 coding
* Experience in Obstetrics or a minimum women's health, fertility or gynecology specialty required
* Bilingual SPANISH HIGHLY DESIRED!
* M-F 8:30-5pm
* $18-24 depending on experience includes Full Medical and Dental, paid parking, Vacation, Sick and Holidays
EXPERIENCED MEDICAL BILLER and COLLECTOR with medical private practice experience needed for Santa Monica medical practice
(Job #1323) Experienced MEDICAL BILLER / COLLECTOR needed for Santa Monica private practice
* Candidates should have 3+ years’ medical billing and collections experience.
* Experience with evaluating current account status and initiating steps to facilitate timely collections.
* PPO and HMO billing and collections work experience required.
* Must have professional interpersonal – especially phone skills
* Electronic medical billing experience and strong documentation skills (36 hrs/wk)
* Very detail-oriented with a strong ability to work independently and handle tasks with minimum supervision.
* M-Th 8:30-6pm ,
* $20/hr with 80% of paid medical insurance 2 personal days, 10 vacation days, paid parking, sick and holidays
EXPERIENCED BILLER/COLLECTOR with medical private practice experience needed for LAX-area office.
(Job #1313) Full-cycle medical insurance and financial specialist
* Medical Biller and Collector who can do FULL cycle billing and collecting
* Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience
* Start with each account at the Coding and Billing stage and handle all details through final Collection
* Candidates must be experienced in and enjoy handling both the billing and collections to succeed in this position!
* Must know how to work with CPT, ICD 10 & HCPS codes , electronic billing, appeals and re-bills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to handle appeals letters, personal collection contact and conflict resolution
* Computer billing, appeals experience required!
* Ideal candidates have Orthopedic / Spine experience.
* Full time 8 hrs/day 5 days/week with flexible start time
* $18-22 includes 75% paid health, Dental Insurance, Pension after 1 year, Parking, PTO and paid Holidays
EXPERIENCED SURGICAL COLLECTOR needed for CULVER CITY medical practice
(Job #1300) PERMANENT FULL TIME COLLECTOR for a well-established SURGICAL practice in CULVER CITY.
* This position will be collecting for multiple practitioners and surgical centers.
* Must have 3+ years' experience in Medical Collections
* 1+ year proven successful surgical collection work history
* Candidates must be professional in their communication both written and spoken and able to handle difficult discussions with a calm demeanor
* Ambulatory and surgical center collection experience required
* Candidates must be experienced handled appeals and working with out of network PPO (no Medicare experience is needed)
* Computer experience to include online portals, drafting typing and sending written appeals, spreadsheet experience very helpful.
* Candidates must be able to handle a very busy atmosphere, fast pace and have a proven ability to work independently.
* M-F with flexible starting hours 7a, 8a or 9am options.
* $20+/hr (Depending on Exper) with a very competitive benefits package including 100% paid Health Insurance within 60 days, free parking, Paid vacation that begins to accrue immediately, 5 sick days/yr and 7 paid holidays
EXPERIENCED BILLER/COLLECTOR with INTERNAL MEDICINE OR CARDIOLOGY private practice experience needed for CEDARS-AREA office.
(Job #1271) Experienced Private Practice Medical Biller/Collector needed for Cedars-area private medical practice
* Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in medical billing/collections
* Work experience in Internal MEdicine or Cardiology required
* Experience to include Billing, Collections and Payment Postings, Appeals and Resubmissions
* Must have extensive knowledge of ICD-10 codes
* Must have experience in electronic medical billing software such as AllScripts, Epic, Kareo or Athena
* $19-20/hr based on experience
* M-F 7a-3:30pm with a strong benefits package including paid medical insurance, pension plan, paid parking, vacation sick and holidays.
NOW FULL TIME POSITION!!!!
PERMANENT FULL TIME BILLER with 3+ years' experience for CAMARILLO-area medical practice.
(Job #1262) PERMANENT PART TIME BILLER for a very high-profile Aesthetics practice in the Conejo/Camarillo area.
· Computer billing, and knowledge of Medicare proficiency required – must have ability to work independently, the ability to pick up a new computer program with relative ease
· Must be organized, able to multi-task and handle the entire billing/collections process independently
· M-F 8:30-5:30p (3 days/wk to start & business is growing so more opportunities to add days!)
· $25+ depending on experience, open Parking and paid Sick. Additional benefits including health and vacation when/if job goes full time.
EXPERIENCED BILLER with medical private practice experience needed for CEDARS-AREA office.
(Job #1247) Private Practice Medical Biller needed in Cedars area
* Must have a minimum of 4 years' experience in medical billing
* Experienced in handling PPO billing with strong electronic billing experience
* Prefers candidates with a minimum of AA Degree but will also consider experienced candidates
* This position works on a team of 4 to manage billing, collections and general revenue cycle duties
* $18-20/hr based on experience
* M-F 8:30-5:30p with a strong benefits package including medical insurance, retirement, paid parking, vacation sick and holidays.