Medical Personnel, Inc.
Insurance, AR, Accounting, Billing, Collection, job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
BOOKKEEPER for BEVERLY HILLS medical practice
(Job # 1440) BOOKKEEPER for Medical Practice. Our agency is currently seeking a Bookkeeper for a Beverly Hills -area Medical Practice! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
* Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
* Compute and record numerical data
* Check the accuracy of business transactions
* Perform data entry and administrative duties
* Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
* Experience in handling the financials of a healthcare business highly desired
* Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Strong organizational skills
* Deadline and detail-oriented
* Experienced in Peachtree or other electronic bookkeeping systems
Schedule and Compensation:
* Generally M-F 9a-6p with flexibility especially around month and year-end
* $60,000 annual salary with 50% paid health insurance, Dental available, Pension plan after 2 years, * Paid parking effective 1st day, Vacation, Sic, and Paid Holidays.
EXPERIENCED MEDICAL CONTROLLER needed for medical practice in the DODGER STADIUM-area
(Job #1398) Controller needed for Dodger Stadium-area LA-area Non-Profit Medical Group
Job Summary: The Controller is responsible for directing the organization’s overall financial practices, policies and oversees the financial management of the company to meet regulatory requirements.
Example of duties:
• Develop and maintain accurate and efficient fiscal operations
• Assure internal control of all funds.
• Ensure accounting and fiscal procedures are suitable for audit and verification.
• Manage asset risk protection and insurance acquisition and maintenance.
• Provide financial management information, services and options to support organizational and program needs.
• Prepare financial reports for funding and government entities.
• Prepare proposal budgets as needed.
• As directed by the Executive Director, provide staff support to the Board of Directors to fulfill its governance and
• financial oversight responsibilities.
• Ensure accounting records follow GAAP, nonprofit accounting, practices, funding (if applicable).
• Prepare and present financial statements and other relevant reports to the Board committee.
• Maintain positive and courteous working relationship with other department managers and personnel.
• Provide leadership and guidance in organizational growth and strategic planning.
• Bachelor degree in accounting
• 5 years’ experience in finance
• Non-Profit organization preferred (FQHC) - MEDICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
• Bilingual Cantonese candidates highly encouraged to apply but not required
· 12 annual holidays including birthday & Chinese New Year
· 10 days annual vacation
· 9 days annual sick
· Paid Medical benefits for Employee with compensation toward spouse/family as well.
· Fully paid Dental & vision for Employee, spouse & family.
· Competitive salary based on experience
· This position works a M-F schedule but should be flexible for month and year-end reporting
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff