Medical Personnel, Inc.
Insurance, AR, Accounting, Billing, Collection, job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
PART TIME Job
PART TIME - EXPERIENCED MEDICAL BILLER
(Job #1408) PART TIME Biller/Collector for Santa Monica medical practice
• This position focuses on A/R and Collections but also assists with Billing duties when necessary.
• The practice handles QME & AME cases so a knowledge of Med- Legal codes is needed. This is a cash office so doesn't accept insurance
• Computer proficiency is required preferably with EMR experience.
• Knowledge of E-Medsys software and Zirmed for Medicare courtesy billing highly desired but not required.
• Hours to be determined by mutual need
• $23/hr+ based on knowledge of the specialty. Paid Parking
FRONT OFFICE / BILLER needed for SANTA MONICA medical practice in the DODGER STADIUM-area
(Job #1406) Front Office / Biller needed for Santa Monica Orthopedic practice.
• This position is the face of the office so must be personable, well-spoken with a professional appearance
• Duties include handling phones, appointments, scheduling, insurance, data entry of patient demographics,
• Candidates must have strong computer skills including accurate typing and spelling and the ability to make professional worded notes in the EMR system.
• Everyone in the office helps with other areas including lite housekeeping such as laundry so must be open to doing what tasks are needed for smooth operations
• The EMR system handles the Billing but this position must have the knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes to proof the information the practitioners log into the EMR systerm " Webtt" with notes and codes and must be able to review the information to ensure billing is properly noted
• This position also handles follow-up on small collections - but this is very minimal,
• This position doesn’t have to have Orthopedic or Physical Therapy billing experience specifically but must have the knowledge of codes and general medical billing.
• $18-22 Med Ins. $150 allowance, 2 weeks vac., 6 Holiday, 3 sick days, "Sep IRA" Retirement Plan
EXPERIENCED MEDICAL CONTROLLER needed for medical practice in the DODGER STADIUM-area
(Job #1398) Controller needed for Dodger Stadium-area LA-area Non-Profit Medical Group
Job Summary: The Controller is responsible for directing the organization’s overall financial practices, policies and oversees the financial management of the company to meet regulatory requirements.
Example of duties:
• Develop and maintain accurate and efficient fiscal operations
• Assure internal control of all funds.
• Ensure accounting and fiscal procedures are suitable for audit and verification.
• Manage asset risk protection and insurance acquisition and maintenance.
• Provide financial management information, services and options to support organizational and program needs.
• Prepare financial reports for funding and government entities.
• Prepare proposal budgets as needed.
• As directed by the Executive Director, provide staff support to the Board of Directors to fulfill its governance and
• financial oversight responsibilities.
• Ensure accounting records follow GAAP, nonprofit accounting, practices, funding (if applicable).
• Prepare and present financial statements and other relevant reports to the Board committee.
• Maintain positive and courteous working relationship with other department managers and personnel.
• Provide leadership and guidance in organizational growth and strategic planning.
• Bachelor degree in accounting
• 5 years’ experience in finance
• Non-Profit organization preferred (FQHC)
• Bilingual Cantonese candidates highly encouraged to apply but not required
· 12 annual holidays including birthday & Chinese New Year
· 10 days annual vacation
· 9 days annual sick
· Paid Medical benefits for Employee with compensation toward spouse/family as well.
· Fully paid Dental & vision for Employee, spouse & family.
· Competitive salary based on experience
· This position works a M-F schedule but should be flexible for month and year-end reporting
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff