Medical Personnel, Inc.
Medical Management job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
Experienced MEDICAL BUSINESS MANAGER with WORKMAN'S COMPENSATION experience needed for TORRANCE-area medical practice
(Job #1378) MEDICAL BUSINESS MANAGER for TORRANCE-area ORTHOPEDIC practice.
* Must understand Workman's Compensation and all facets of medical revenue cycle
* Handles billing and collections including rebills, and medical procedure authorizations
* Accounting duties include month-end reports, bank reconciliation coordination of financials and taxes with Accountant, Contract negotiation with Insurance companies
* Primary contact for Insurance companies, Attorneys' offices and Accountant
* Requires high level of experience with Excel and Quicken
* Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to identify discrepancies and handle according to procedure, contract or situation
* Employees have a wonderful history of longevity!!! Seeking someone with the same longevity in their work history looking for a "final career step."
* Professional diction, presentation and written communication skills are required.
* Generally M-F 8:30-5p. However, there are times such as month-end when schedule may require flexibility. Candidates MUST have flexibility to accommodate these schedule changes.
* Salary $20-25 depending on experience. following 90 day probationary period - $130/month toward Health Insurance, Paid Vacation (5 days after 1st full year of employment, 10 days during 2nd,3rd, 4th and 5th full year) 7 paid Holidays annually, Paid Sick 48 hours per year, pro-rated on monthly basis up to 1/2 day per month for total of 6 days per year. Pension: Available for participation after 18 months employment
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff