Medical Personnel, Inc.
Nursing - RN, NP, PA, Nurse Midwife, LVN job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER for Practice specializing in Fertility.
(Job # 1427) RN Clinical Nurse Manager for Torrance area Reproductive practice.
• California Registered Nurse Manager with strong management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• 5 years or more experience in clinical nursing capacity, Fertility experience preferred – but not a requirement and supervisory experience preferred
• Demonstrate team work by providing hands-on clinical assistance when necessary and EMR experience
• Ability to evaluate, improve and intervene to achieve quality, cost effective patient care
• Ability to work with senior leadership toward the growth of the practice and the quality of care
• Strong communication and reasoning skills; ability to make decisions and anticipate outcomes
• Ability to self-reflect and receive constructive feedback
• Other Requirements: BA degree, CA license, ALS certified and valid CA Driver License
• Full time position - $45-$50++ hourly DOE or salaried position if preferred. Generous benefits package includes Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Pension plan, Vacation, Sick and Holidays, Paid parking and more!
Director of Nursing for Plastic/Cosmetic practice in Beverly Hills practice needed.
(Job #1424) DIRECTOR OF NURSING for a high-profile Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery practice
PA or NP for MALIBU General Medicine practice
(Job #1414) PA or NP for a very busy Malibu General Medical office PA or NP with experience preferably in Education Health or Urgent Care.
NURSE PRACTITIONER or PA for Medical practice serving patients mid-Valley.
(Job # 1404) NURSE PRACTITIONER or PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT for private practice in the mid-Valley
• This practice sees patients throughout the Encino to Sherman Oaks valley region at sites including hospitals and rehabilitation facilities
• Must be able to see patients, identify issues, develop diagnoses, initiate and facilitate treatment, work with patients, families and facilities to ensure a quality level of patient care
• Must have active license to practice in California including prescription writing. License will be verified prior to interviews and any job offer may be contingent on a background check.
• Ideal candidates should already have credentials at area facilities with the desire and ability to facilitate credentialing at any other facilities the practice has patients.
• Professional appearance with a friendly and warm personality that demonstrates enjoyment in getting to know the patients and helping them regain their health.
• This position is available as either a Full Time or Part Time position – will work with your schedule needs
• Must have reliable personal transportation
• Compensation as an Independent Contractor.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff