Medical Personnel, Inc.
Secretarial, Administrative Assistant, Scribe, Transcription job openings
HOW TO APPLY for a position:
* Review the jobs for ones that match your skills, location and salary
* Tell us the Job number that matches your skills and needs
* We will contact you when a job matches your resume
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks ahead.
Medical Administrative Assistant with Work Comp experience needed in Sherman Oaks
(Job #1351) Administrative Assistant / Secretary for Sherman Oaks Orthopedic Surgeon
* Should have knowledge of Orthopedics including IME, AME, QME,
* Candidate must be an excellent, fast and accurate typist
* Requires a professional level of phone skills, articulate and professional voice, strong writing skills
* Must be detail-oriented, be well-versed in Orthopedic or Neurology
* Duties include coordinating details with attorney offices, handling details with referring doctors, triage patient correspondence, ensure current and complete status of patient documents and medical records
* Must be organized, ensure all records are accurately and timely entered into the EMR system.
* Requires ability to maintain deadlines & coordinate professionally with attorney's offices.
* Flexible schedule: M-F 7:30a-4p with a 1/ hr lunch but could could be flexible (6a-2p etc...)
* Employee Benefits include $300 toward insurance, 1 wk/1 yr, 2 wks/2 yrs. 6 sick days per year. Both Vaca & Sick begin to accrue after 90 days, 6 paid holidays/yr and doctor occasionally adds extra days off.
* There is a 90-day prob per, beginning the first day of the next month.
* This is a Salaried position with competitive rate and benefits package including 100% Health Insurance paid for Employee, Paid Parking, Vacation, Sick and Holidays!
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff